:: Re: [DNG] Jitsi advice please
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Jitsi advice please
On Friday 05 March 2021 at 17:46:21, g4sra via Dng wrote:

> [...]

Why does duplex matter? The test proves whether your speakers work (if you
can hear the announcement) and it proves whether your microphone works (if you
hear back what you said).

The only purpose I can think of for duplex is checking latency, and that's
going to vary for different people involved in a conversation / meeting anyway.

Antony.

--
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - stop exaggerating!"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.