:: Re: [DNG] Any interest in a Devuan …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: Devuan ML
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Any interest in a Devuan Meetup in Colorado Springs or Denver? (was "GNUPGP Web of trust")
Quoting o1bigtenor (o1bigtenor@???):

> > Care to try reframing the question?
>
> Quoting:
> Before any asks: No, I didn't do that on Devuan because I was in a
> huge hurry and had a known-good Amazon EC2 AMI of Debian 10 at my
> disposal. I expect that my setup instructions will work just great on
> Devuan.
>
> above implies that that list of instructions might be available.
>
> I was asking for said list.

URL was in my initial posting. Once again, then:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/jitsi.txt
I hope it proves useful to you.

--
Cheers,                         "2021 showed up, and told 2020 'hold my beer.'"
Rick Moen                                                   -- @justinaireland