:: Re: [DNG] xrdp in devuan?
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Pontus Goffe
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] xrdp in devuan?
Den 2021-03-04 kl. 16:39, skrev vmlinux:
> Can anyone confirm XRDP is working with Xwindows in Beowulf? Any "unusual tricks" to getting it setup? Just want to make sure XRDP and X isn't just broken by default now.

I use it, I dont think it has ever been perfect but I cant recall
Beowulf has been any different. I dont come from Windows (mstsc.exe)
that often though.
Things I recall have bothered me is keyboard not following my language
(but that was before beowulf and likely me not configuring something)
and trouble getting something displayed after logon (but just killing my
own session from ssh and retry solved it). The latter may have been
beowulf but can be older.
I have never configured xrdp, just install and run it so I end up having
/usr/sbin/lightdm, /usr/lib/xorg/Xorg, /usr/bin/lxsession,
/usr/sbin/xrdp-chansrv and openbox plus whatever extra they need running.
Usually I have a ssh session in between but that would likely just
complicate things unless its the port that is blocked for you.
//PG