:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-12-…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: B Stack
A: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-12-24
# Devuan meet 2020-12-24 @20:30 UTC

Present: plasma41, golinux, fsmithred, mason

## Old Business rrq sends apologies; already tomorrow morning here.
* (plasma) Merry Christmas!

## Old Actions

## New Business

### mason
* still working on lurc, defining physical procedures
  * looking to avoid Amprolla error states, so separating fetch and work
    areas
  * goal is to always have a clean product to use at each step, with
    locking to indicate when something is considered usable
    * download area copied to staging area, suite by suite, once trusted
      to be complete
    * staging area merged to publishing area, suite by suite, once
      trusted to be complete
    * publishing area pushed to public server(s), suite by suite, once
      trusted to be complete

### LeePen Please accept my apologies for being absent. A couple of
  things to report:
  * New packages in ceres: elogind, pdns-recursor and
    popularity-contest.
  * There is a new and unresolved issue with [britney migrating packages
    chimaera](https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/britney/chimaera/excuses.html).
    The aging process has stopped working for packages with arch:all. I
    will try to investigate further later in the week.

## New Actions