:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-12-…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-12-10
# Devuan meet 2020-12-10 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, Adam, mason, Xenguy, rrq, plasma41, LeePen, bgstack15,
fsmithred

## Old Business

### golinux
  * pkginfo
    * The links on the search result page are still blue. They didn't
      get included when the index page css was updated. Would be better
      to harmonize the link colors throughout pkginfo.
    * input and result boxes BG should be the same color.  #ffffff would
      be good.  Right now the input box takes on the theme styling in FF
      and the result box would be more obvious if it were not the page
      BG color.

### mason
* lurc still in progress. Working out config relationships and
  representation.
  * was toying with allowing mapping at the suite/component level, but
    that ends up rat-holing pretty quickly. Why would we want this? An
    example might be Ubuntu's grub-efi-amd64, which would be nice to
    cherry-pick.
* random mucking with metapackages to make sure I never get a new kernel
  without having built the necessary ZFS kmod

## Old Actions

### fsmithred
  * 3.1 point-release test report:
    https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=3982
  * Can we merge beowulf-proposed-updates yet? The current desktop-live
    isos are partially broken. (a refractainstaller is broken) (LeePen)
    A new lightdm bug has been reported
    ([#529](https://bugs.devuan.org/529)) from testing
    beowulf-proposed-updates.

## New Business

### Adam
* Prompted ungleich.ch to upgrade from ASCII to Beowulf for their Devuan
VM offerings.

### LeePen
* (with rrq) Moved iso building onto
[Jenkins](https://jenkins.devuan.dev/job/installer-iso/). Main issue
was working out how to run builds as unprivileged user in a
fakechroot. Uncovered a bug in debootstrap fakechroot variant.
Updated packages pending. First full run isos available (untested):
https://jenkins.devuan.dev/job/installer-iso/142/artifact/ Once we are
happy the build pipeline is stable, we could setup regular builds of
testing.
* Updated ceres packages: tomcat9 (thanks amesser).
* (fsr) Someone is trying to build installer isos and needs help:
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=26197#p26197

### rrq
* trialing 3.1 iso attempts

## New Actions

### bgstack15
* finally did his duty and responded, with the community aid, to the
lightdm bug report [529](https://bugs.devuan.org/529)