:: Re: [devuan-dev] time.h missing LOC…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Chris Quayle
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] time.h missing LOCK_MONOTONIC
On 12/10/20 22:27, Ralph Ronnquist wrote:
> actually, the command was mistyped so my conclusion is wrong;
> you might have to include<linux/time.h> explicitly
>
> Ralph.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the reply. Haven't built much with Linux, but digging a
bit, that's what I found. Actually using FreeBSD 12 for development,
but needed to make sure it would build and run on Linux as well. Just
included <linux/time.h>, which fixed it.

Devuan looks really good and have run Debian in the past, so will be
looking more into it, xfce4 and systemd free...

Chris