:: Re: [DNG] What I learned at Distrow…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] What I learned at Distrowatch
On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 13:20:53 -0500
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> libsystemd0 is, as I've been told, a library that provides the
> interfaces provided by systemd without the content. For example,
> a typical systemd feature will, as implemented in libsystemd0,
> merely report back in the proper manner, that the facility requested
> is not available.

As a data point, my Void Linux computer doesn't have libsystemd0
installed. It only has eudev stuff:

[slitt@mydesk asml]$ xbps-query -s systemd
[*] eudev-3.2.9_1               Gentoo's fork of systemd-udev (enhanced
user...
[*] eudev-libudev-3.2.9_1       Gentoo's fork of systemd-udev
(enhanced user...
[*] eudev-libudev-32bit-3.2.9_1 Gentoo's fork of
systemd-udev (enhanced user...
[*] eudev-libudev-devel-3.2.9_1 Gentoo's
fork of systemd-udev (enhanced user...
[slitt@mydesk asml]$

SteveT

Steve Litt