:: Re: [DNG] Your system is not suppor…
Top Pagina
Auteur: wirelessduck
Aan: dng
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [DNG] godaddy (was Your system is not supported by certbot-auto anymore.)
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Your system is not supported by certbot-auto anymore.

> On 8 Dec 2020, at 23:51, Simon Hobson <linux@???> wrote:
>
> At my last job, we used GoDaddy for certs - not sure how much was GoDaddy and how much was my lack of experience, but it used to seem like a right PITA at times. I switched to SSLMate for the (linux) systems I managed.

A good move to switch from godaddy. Doesn’t really matter where you switch to, but godaddy appear to be a seriously unethical company.

https://www.webpronews.com/godaddy-elephant-killing-nodaddy-venovix/

https://www.wired.com/2007/01/godaddy-meet-no/

https://www.theregister.com/2011/07/12/godaddy_shuts_down_nodaddy/