:: Re: [DNG] Why libsystemd0 exist aga…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Anto
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Why libsystemd0 exist again in Beowulf?

On 07/12/2020 17:20, Antony Stone
      wrote:

On Monday 07 December 2020 at 17:16:41, Anto via Dng wrote:

Have you tried "aptitude why libsystemd0"?

That will tell you which other package/s have dragged this one on.

Antony.

Thanks Antony,

      I don't have and I don't want to install aptitude in my KVM VPS.
      But I can use other commands so don't worry about it.

      What I am still trying to figure out is, how is it possible the
      packages that depend on libsystemd0 got installed in the first
      place. With the /etc/apt/preference.d/00blocksystemd that I have
      now, all packages that depends on any systemd components usually
      cannot be installed. Is blocking packages like that not effective
      any more?

      Kind regards,

      Anto