:: Re: [DNG] devuan and debootstrap
Top Pagina
Auteur: Haines Brown
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] devuan and debootstrap
On Sat, Dec 05, 2020 at 01:25:07PM +0100, Antony Stone wrote:
> On Saturday 05 December 2020 at 12:52:27, Haines Brown wrote:
>
> > I wanted to do a cross install of Beowulf 3.1 on a spare disk to test
> > it. Howver, deboostrap does not seem to be in the devuan
> > repository.
>
> Huh?
>
> # aptitude show debootstrap
> Package: debootstrap

My mistake. Sorry.

I tried to use cdebootstrap but got the "Couldn't validate Release!"
error because cdebootstrap lacks the option --no-check-ppg. I has the
impression this was supopsed to be fixed in cdebootsrtrap. I was
about to use wget because that is what debootstrap uses. Would the
result of using wget be the same as deboostrap?

--
Haines Brown