:: Re: [DNG] No Sound in XFCE Beowulf …
Góra strony
Autor: golinux
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] No Sound in XFCE Beowulf - Pulsaudio
On 2020-10-31 17:20, Antony Stone wrote:
> On Saturday 31 October 2020 at 23:07:42, golinux@??? wrote:
>
>> There is a reason the Devuan team takes the time to write Release
>> Notes.
>> I only wish that more users would take the time to read them:
>
> An admirable comment - I only ask - how are such notes brought to
> people's
> attention when they're going through the installation or upgrade
> process?
>

> Antony.

Preparation should not be an after-thought.

The Release Notes are included at the source of the isos:
http://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/ and all the mirrors would have
identical content.

In addition, the Release Notes as well as installation instructions are
included on the isos using the Debian installer. I know because I
picked the short straw to prepare that documentation.

golinux