:: Re: [DNG] Can't install Gwenview on…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ludovic Bellière
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Can't install Gwenview on Devuan Beowulf with XFCE
Hi Emiliano,

In conflict resolution, I find aptitude to be superior. You should use
it too :)

On the matter of gwenview, it is part of the KDE desktop, which depends
on elogind. By default, XFCE uses consolekit which is in conflict and
thus fails the install. Thus, you'll have to switch from consolekit to
elogind if you wish to use anything KDE.

Have fun