:: Re: [DNG] Zoom? Rather not...
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Haines Brown
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Zoom? Rather not...
Marc, your insights much appreciated.

Interesting, though, is a certain generation gap. Security these days
seems to refer to personal information that evil doers can exploit to
deprive you of your possssions. I'm a product of the Great
Depresssion, and so security for me fixates on political snooping. I'm
less concerned about being ripped off than looming fascism. I'm not
suggsting your concern is not important, jut that it is not the same
as my own.

For me security refers primarily to file access. This takes me back to
my question. If I craete a new user, named zoom for example, and have
it run zoom, won't that limit access files on my HD?

--
Haines Brown