著者: Haines Brown
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Zoom?
On Wed, Aug 05, 2020 at 10:17:26PM +0100, ael wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 05, 2020 at 03:39:53PM -0400, Haines Brown wrote:

> > Incidenttally is there a public site that one can use to test zoom?
>
> There is an automated test session on the zoom site. Good plac to check
> out audio and video setting. It does *not* require pulseaudio: it works
> with simple alsa.

Thank you. Now I see the link to the test site. Interestingly, my
laptop from whih I've been running zoom fails to open the test
site (the Open link dialog hangs). My desktop does just fine. me?

To what extent would I achieve some security if I were to create a new
account, say named zoom, and run zoom in it?

--
Haines Brown