:: Re: [DNG] Zoom?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: ael
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Zoom?
On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 07:58:26PM -0400, Haines Brown wrote:
> I've been relying on zoom on a laptop runnding debian. But there's a
> problem with it and I want to install zoom on beowulf 3.
>
> But there's no zoom in the beowulf repository. Do I have to download
> debian's zoom .deb?

There is no zoom.deb in Debian as far as I can see. It is closed source,
I think.

You have to download it from https://zoom.us/download?os=linux if you
trust it. I was forced to use it to join certain zoom meetings at a
University, but tend to purge it after use. But since zoom writes the
deb, there is no certainty that really removes everything.

ael