:: Re: [DNG] Advertisements to list (w…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gabe Stanton
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [DNG] Devuan 3.0 Orca Problem
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Advertisements to list (was: Devuan 3.0 Orca Problem)
Steve, your response illuminated a distinction I had been making
without even thinking about it.

I'm just pontificating about advertisements now, so feel free to not
read, but personally, Steve, your advertising your site and books has
never bothered me in the slightest. It's on-topic and it's your
personal efforts you're advertising. Corporate, paid-for ads are really
the issue for me and I never thought it out that far before.

I'll look at the rules for the list again but your response actually
raised a very interesting and important distinction about ads.

Gabe