:: [DNG] Devuan Beowulf fresh install …
Top Pagina
Auteur: deadbrain
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] Devuan Beowulf fresh install - feedbacks
Hi all,

first of all, congrats to the dev team for this new release.....

I tested it inside a VM and everything worked smoothly no problem...

I installled on my laptop and I faced a couple of problems:

- during install I was unable to install mate desktop from the huge ISO
, bad checksum for mate-themes-extras, I installed Cinnamon and install
finished...

- reading  the docs it seems that non free firmwares should be available
but installer does not seem to find them....Installed them after
installation process finished

My current problem is with docker.io, the rc dependency is too old and
docker is  not functional...

Do you have plans to upgrade this version?

Kind regards

Jerome