:: Re: [maemo-leste] lockups with 5.7-…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Pavel Machek
Aan: Merlijn Wajer
CC: Tony Lindgren, maemo-leste, mpartap, sre, martin_rysavy, nekit1000
Onderwerp: Re: [maemo-leste] lockups with 5.7-rc4 (-devel kernel) Re: Grand plan to get make phones... phone (for Motorola Droid 4)
Hi!

> >> Maybe low battery and it kept powering off?
> >
> > No. It happened three times today... once battery was almost full.
> >
> > It is strange; twice so far it seemed it has effect over the
> > reboot. As in Kexecboot showed up, I attempted to use arrow keys, no
> > response, then it rebooted once more, and kexecboot worked that time.
>
> Did you always have wifi on / enabled?
>
> If it is a wifi pm problem, then perhaps keeping wifi off could give us
> more confidence this is the case. I am not sure if I have seen it happen
> on devices where wifi interface was disabled. But perhaps it's a red
> herring.

I did... (And wifi is not too reliable for me).

But it seems there's better candidate: when I use "wrong" cable for
charging, green LED starts blinking very rapidly, and then system
seems to be sad/broken.

Best regards,
                                    Pavel