:: Re: [maemo-leste] Grand plan to get…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Pavel Machek
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Merlijn Wajer
Kopio: maemo-leste, mpartap, sre, martin_rysavy, nekit1000
Aihe: Re: [maemo-leste] Grand plan to get make phones... phone (for Motorola Droid 4)
Hi!

> > Can I do something with on the Leste to get render the signal
> > strength, etc? Are there any command line tools to verify the
> > functionality?
>
> If you have the beowulf-devel line in /etc/apt/sources.list then you
> want to run:
>
> apt install connui-iapsettings-gprs connui-statusbar-cellular
> connui-home-cellular connui-cellular-settings connui-conndlgs-cellular
>
> And then either reboot or issue:
>
> pkill home # restart hildon-home
> pkill status # restart status applet area
>
> Then it should show you some info.

Thank you. I got the applets... With my ofono version, sim should be
marked as present, but it is still shown as "not there" in the applet.

Settings|Phone is there, but can't be entered (and controlpanel likes
to crash).

Let me try with stock ofono config...

Best regards,
                                Pavel

user@devuan-droid4:/my/ofono/test$ sudo python2 ./list-modems
[ /motmdm_1 ]
    SystemPath = /sys/devices/virtual/tty/gsmtty1
    Features = net sim sms
    Emergency = 0
    Powered = 1
    Lockdown = 0
    Interfaces = org.ofono.NetworkRegistration org.ofono.VoiceCallManager org.ofono.SimManager org.ofono.MessageManager
    Online = 0
    Type = hardware
    [ org.ofono.NetworkRegistration ]
        Status = registered
        Strength = 100
        Name =
        LocationAreaCode = 1228
        Mode = auto-only
        Technology = gsm
        CellId = 2034
    [ org.ofono.VoiceCallManager ]
        EmergencyNumbers = 08 000 999 110 112 911 118 119
    [ org.ofono.SimManager ]
        Retries =
        CardSlotCount = 1
        FixedDialing = 0