:: Re: [maemo-leste] Grand plan to get…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Pavel Machek
A: Ivaylo Dimitrov
CC: Merlijn Wajer, Tony Lindgren, sre, nekit1000, mpartap, martin_rysavy, maemo-leste, Arthur D.
Assumpte: Re: [maemo-leste] Grand plan to get make phones... phone (for Motorola Droid 4)
Hi!

> >I'd like to be able to work with SMSes with more than one client at
> >the time. E-mail can somehow do it.
> >
> >For contacts, I keep them in tree-like structure in emacs org, and
> >usualy keep very little details for each contact. Order is important
> >

> I think that way we're going to lose one of the very strong points of maemo
> contacts - the aggregation of contact and presence, unless I am missing
> something.

I must admit I'm not heavy user of IM, so I don't care much about
presence.

I'm pretty sure presence does not require putting contacts data into an
SQL database (and thus into binary blob), but if it is compatible with
nice, easy-to-edit text file is different question...

Best regards,
                                    Pavel