:: [devuan-dev] bug#431: vim-gtk3: Unr…
Página Inicial
Autor: Klaus Ethgen
Para: submit
Assunto: [devuan-dev] bug#431: vim-gtk3: Unreadable font since update to gtk3
Package: vim-gtk3
Version: 2:8.2.0510-1

I used vim-gtk for ages without problems. Most of the time I use it on
the console which is also working with the new version but some times I
need to use gvim (Mainly when I have to edit files with foreign UTF-8
chars in it as my console is not capable to display other than latin1).

Since the update that dropped the gtk2 version, gvim is not usable
anymore. When I start it, it comes up with an unreadable font like it
the attached screenshot.

I know that I can choose the font in edit menu but it will be the same
unreadable font the next start.

I have no idea what font gvim with gtk3 is using and I have no idea how
to get back a readable font there.

Regards
   Klaus
--