:: Re: [DNG] Waterfox issues under Dev…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: aitor_czr
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Waterfox issues under Devuan ASCII
Hi Edward,

On 4/11/20 11:50 AM, Edward Bartolo via Dng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask whether Devuan and Waterfox are still compatible.
> Updates of Waterfox are not working. I tried the classic version as
> the new one may have more issues.
>
> The 'old' version of waterfox I am using freezes the mouse pointer on startup.
>
> The error is the following:
>
> --------ERROR-------
> $ ./waterfox
> XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /home/edbarx/waterfox-classic/liblgpllibs.so:
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found
> (required by /home/edbarx/waterfox-classic/liblgpllibs.so)
> Couldn't load XPCOM.
> --------------------------
>
> Thanks for your replies.

Both versions (the current and the clasic) worked for me.
Just download the tarball containing all the *.so, *.js, *.png and so...,
because there are no sources), and unpack it in your "/opt" folder.

Glibc_2.27 not found...?

The minimum requirement is 2.28 for both the current and the classic
versions so far:

https://www.waterfox.net/download/

Cheers,

Aitor.