:: Re: [DNG] Again, again: DMARC is a…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Simon Hobson
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Again, again: DMARC is a no-win problem for mailing lists (was: Can we fix this DMARC thing?)
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> ... we could at least
> change the munge string from:
>
> Firstname Lastname via Dng <dng@???>
>
> to:
>
> GOES TO DNG (IRT Firstname Lastname)<dng@???>
>
> So when you do "return to sender" and it crazily puts
> dng@??? in the To field, at least that To field won't be
> disguised as the user.

Quick question ...
Does your MUA show the full address, or does it follow the MS rule of actively hiding the actual address and only showing the name part ?
I am now forced to use Outlook for mail at work, and it's a pile of steaming manure in many respects. Prior to starting work, I had to have some email exchanges with my manager so his outlook has cached both my personal and work addresses. Since Outlook makes it hard to see the email address that's behind the name, there are times when he's sent work email to my home address.