:: Re: [DNG] :-) Don't get into a piss…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] :-) Don't get into a pissing contest with Rick Moen
Quoting Andrew McGlashan via Dng (dng@???):

> Although I don't expect to win pissing contests (especially with
> Rick), I tend to decide that the other opinion /may/ be true or not
> and simply beg to differ when there is clear relevance on both sides
> of the argument, ending any potential and wasteful continued posts
> about the matter.

Besides, we're both such jolly old elfs, who instinctively shy away from
conflict, that such contention would never arise in the first place.

Season's Greetings, Andrew! All the best to you and yours.

(Relevant to your point, my late Mom had a beautiful way to terminate
just about any disputatious discussion: She would say to the other
party 'Well, you _may_ be right', and then calmly walk away.)

--
Cheers,                          "Maybe the law ain’t perfect, but it’s the only
Rick Moen                        one we got, and without it we got nuthin'."