:: Re: [DNG] Where to coordinate OpenR…
Página Principal
Autor: Olaf Meeuwissen
Para: Thomas Groman
CC: Dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Where to coordinate OpenRC and Beowulf
Hi Thomas,

Thomas Groman via Dng writes:

> Where can I go to find out information on what is there left to do to
> release Beowulf, and also

I cannot help you with this directly but check out or ask on devuan-dev.

I also wanted to note that the openrc package needs to be added to the
netinst installer image.

# This is based on doing an air-gapped ASCII (2.1) netinst install,
# selecting openrc and later discovering that sysvinit was silently
# installed anyway :-/
# If openrc is not available installing sysvinit is fair enough but at
# least complain about it or don't give users the choice ;-)

> What is the state of OpenRC? I would like to start submitting
> openrc-run native init scripts to the system as I use OpenRC
> exclusively, but I've got no idea where to put them, submit them, or
> even where to go to get this information and coordinate on the
> development.

Hope this helps,