:: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replace…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd
Quoting freemedia via Dng (dng@???):

> ive written about this in more detail here:
> http://techrights.org/2019/12/15/us-constitution-fsd-usc/ it uses the
> american constitution as an example, though everybody knows the
> american one borrows a LOT of ideas from across the pond.

Since you mention that, I'm really surprised you managed to write a
long, long screed on that subject that nowhere even mentions
Montesquieu.

(Of course, your concern wasn't about government structure but rather,
er, some highly abstract, yet very verbose, ideological point.)

Meanwhile, if you need a source for keyboards with functional shift keys, I
may be able to help. ;-> (It's really tough when specific keys simply
fail like that. Just ask my wife, Deirdre:
http://linuxmafia.com/pub/humour/keyboard-failure

--
Cheers,                          "Maybe the law ain’t perfect, but it’s the only
Rick Moen                        one we got, and without it we got nuthin'."