:: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replace…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: freemedia
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd
g4sra wrote:

> FOSS and the FSF have not lived up to my expectations, my fault for expecting too much.

> I am now pinning my hopes on the future growth of FFS (Five Freedoms Software).

glad to have you aboard, g4sra.

i believe jaromil likes this as well, i certainly dont expect him to promote it or endorse it officially, but that would be pretty cool. i can imagine reasons why he might decline, but maybe it will catch on eventually. ive written about this in more detail here: http://techrights.org/2019/12/15/us-constitution-fsd-usc/ it uses the american constitution as an example, though everybody knows the american one borrows a LOT of ideas from across the pond.