:: Re: [DNG] raspberry pi build - miss…
Top Pagina
Auteur: s
Aan: Wojtek Sawaściuk
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] raspberry pi build - missing lines in /proc/cpuinfo
hello,
That lines( "Hardware" , "Revision" and "Serial" ) are not usual in cpuinfo..
But they come in RaspberryPi..

>On 09.12.2019 22:55, Wojtek Sawaściuk wrote:
>> Hello fellow Devuaners !
>> Any particular reason why on raspberry PI build, in /proc/cpuinfo there
>> are missing information about "model name" , bigger half of "Features"
>> line, "Hardware" , "Revision" and "Serial".
>> It breaks compliance and create issues.
>> A bug, a regression? or some inheritance?
>>

>I think I'v found it -
>https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-raspi2/+bug/1823151
>looks like devuan raspberry pi kernel is bring up from ubuntu ?

I don't know were the kernel from Oficial Image came from, probably compiled for it..??

If you feel that those lines are important to you,
You can try the Community Armel Image:

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor    : 0
model name    : ARMv6-compatible processor rev 7 (v6l)
BogoMIPS    : 697.95
Features    : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java tls
CPU implementer    : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant    : 0x0
CPU part    : 0xb76
CPU revision    : 7

Hardware    : BCM2835
Revision    : 0000
Serial        : 00000000b5a8d596

Even tough that the Userspace is Armel, the Kernel is armhf..

--
Best Regards,
tux <tuxd3v@???>