:: Re: [devuan-dev] PPC64el buildhost …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Mark Hindley
Dátum:
Címzett: devuan developers internal list
Tárgy: Re: [devuan-dev] PPC64el buildhost offline - for about 2 hours.
On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 11:23:47AM +1200, Daniel Reurich wrote:
>    On September 16, 2019 9:27:45 AM GMT+12:00, Daniel Reurich
>    <daniel@???> wrote:

> The ppc64el buildhost is going offline while I rearrange my home infra,
> and I will be offline for the duration too.
> Any concerns in relation to this please email me on
> daniel@??? or call me on +64 21 797 722
> Thanks,
>
>    Service is now restored.

Daniel,

Congratulations ont he new arrival!

I have just triggered a new policykit-1 build, but the ppc64el host has failed:

The first error is

17:08:16 E: Error calling setupterm: 0

and then pbuilder update fails before the build itself is started.

Sorry to ask you to look at it when you have your hands full.

Thanks.

Mark