:: [DNG] The real nessecity to have a …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: s
To: dng
Alte Treads: [DNG] But there is a problem, but my report was wrong.
Betreff: [DNG] The real nessecity to have a Independent Distribution - PRIVACY
Hello to all Galaxy Devuaners out there,

Found an article, I want to share with you( If you don't mind.. ).
I think every single Person should read it.. to understand the importance of Privacy.
It has some years,( which by that means that in today reality the case is a lot worse.. ).

The Context: Privacy - Why is so urgently important to maintain a distribution, outside, of what I Consider "Criminal Activities"( Lack of Privacy ),
                       Or by Other terms, away from "dark contractors", and so on..

Here is the URL:
http://techrights.org/2014/01/17/rhel-security/

--
Which you all the best.