:: Re: [devuan-dev] Policykit updates …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andreas Messer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan-dev
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] Policykit updates for beowulf
Hi Mark,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 12:51:38PM +0100, Mark Hindley wrote:
> Now consolekit is in beowulf, I have some updates for Policykit-1 which I think
> should ultimately go into beowulf. The changelog is
>
>   * Drop ascii transitional packages.
>   * Rework dependencies:
>      - generate direct shlib dependencies on relevant backend.
>      - provide, conflict and replace generic libpolkit-{backend,gobject}-1-0
>        packages.
>      - provide, conflict and replace for generic
>        libpolkit-{backend,gobject}-1-dev packages.

Looks formally fine, alas I can not test if this works properly on
upgrades.

> * Recommend polkit-1-auth-agent to work around broken pkttyagent.

Yeah, I ran into this a couple of days ago.

> Is anybody able to review and/or test before I merge and build for

Btw a question: Shouldn't you be part of "Uploaders" field in
debian/control?

Besides: I was asked by golinux/fsmithred to add a patch to make
pkexec pass some GTK theming related environment variables. What do you
think about this?

https://git.devuan.org/amesser/policykit-1/tree/sandbox/pkexec-pass-gtk-vars

Could such a patch be added?

cheers,
Andreas

--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51