:: Re: [DNG] calendars, contacts, to d…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] calendars, contacts, to do lists
Quoting Rod Rodolico (rodo@???):

[...]
> NOTE: there is a split from Owncloud called NextCloud (nextcloud.com).

[...]

Those considering these options may wish to be aware that both of these
projects are coded in PHP5 and Javascript. (I mention this because I
have views about the suitability of PHP on the Internet and its design
and quality (and consequent characteristic problems), but I'll not vent
those here. For many people, this is a case of 'PHP app, you say?
Thanks, I'll give it a pass.'

On the other hand, those who love PHP and Javascript are helped out by
knowing, so I hope they, too, will find that information useful.