:: Re: [Bricolabs] Next edition of Tro…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Felipe Fonseca
À: brico
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] Next edition of Tropixel - open planning
That's more or less the point, HD. From where I see the world is
abundant, only that's not well distributed. In our microuniverse here in
Ubatuba, if on one hand theare are little 'resources' for Tropixel (no
funding to bring people over from elsewhere), there are on the other
lots of resources (relationships, space, desire, generosity, time). It
may not be clear, but there is abundance. We must understand how to
mobilize it if we are to survive this coming phase (which will still get
worst before the candle is lit again).