Til: Adam Borowski, dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Installing Steam on Devuan

On 2/10/19 3:25 PM, Adam Borowski wrote:
<snip>

> your box please "dpkg --add-architecture i386".

Ahh, yes. It's there now.

> There's a number of reason why proprietary software is bad, but if you want
> to use it anyway, it's much better to use the packaged client which has been
> beaten to play nice with the rest of the distribution rather than the
> vendor's version.

Thanks. Still getting the glxChooseVisual error. Something to do with
support libs or I suspect leftovers from the downloaded package from
steampowered.com which I installed earlier.

$ steam
glXChooseVisual failed
glXChooseVisual failedMain.cpp (332) : Assertion Failed: Fatal Error:
glXChooseVisual failed