:: [DNG] Creating directory in /var/ru…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: wirelessduck
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Creating directory in /var/run on bootup
I'm running the barman backup software for PostgreSQL and the
documentation says I should configure the lockfile directory to be on
a volatile partition like /var/run/barman.

Since this software runs every minute via cron instead of having a
daemon process, there is no service script in /etc/init.d/ that I can
use to create the /var/run/barman directory.

What is the recommended alternative way to create a sub-directory of
/var/run on bootup for non-daemon software?

--Tom