:: [devuan-dev] Updated policykit-1 fo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mark Hindley
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] Updated policykit-1 for Devuan
Hello,

I have spent a few days working on Devuan's policykit-1 packages with a view to
getting policykit-1 with elogind support into Ceres/Beowulf.

I first merged the elogind/consolekit packaging from ascii into Centurion Dan's
suites/unstable (0.105-21+devuan2) and then merged in the latest Debian/unstable
(0.105-25). And a few cleanups along the way.

The result includes the recent CVE fixes. It builds, installs and works for me
in a ceres VM.

Please see the suites/unstable-proposed branch at
https://git.devuan.org/LeePen/policykit-1

I would be grateful for review and comments on what I have done so far.

Thanks

Mark