:: Re: [DNG] Debian dev takes a break …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: chillfan
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Debian dev takes a break from packaging systemd
My favourite comment has to be: https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/11436#issuecomment-454546312

"You seem to suggest that we should never change any user visible detail. I think this user rule was in error, and it worked for a while by luck, and now it doesn't. This happens all the time."

A configuration worked by luck or was it a bug? Perhaps consulting your daily horoscope will let you know if your user configurations will work. Apparently that also happens _all_ the time. I wonder if they mean all other software in debian or just systemd.

Cheers,

chillfan