:: Re: [DNG] ..alsa+apulse and torbrow…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] ..alsa+apulse and torbrowser... rpath is /usr/lib/apulse and is too long???

dear Arnt,

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..we've heard of firefox dropping alsa etc for pulseaudio on behalf of
> the Tor/torbrowser people or the systemd people and since pulseaudio
> tried a "government shutdown", on _my_ iron, I did to pulseaudio what
> you yanks should try on your own putinist regime, a Great Purge with
> Stalinist Firmness. ;o)

I understand the lust for irony and satyrical interaction, which is
healthy and I can well relate to, but I kindly ask you (in personal
capacity) if you can please tune down the incendiary political
rethoric in your next posts, because it may drive off discussions by
triggering exchanges we really do not want to see here.

thanks for your understanding and continued participation to DNG!