Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] excessive bounces
On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 11:56:29 -0800
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> Correcting mistype:
>
> > Please, let's work through the scenario.  You as rpenny@???
> > subscribe to dng@???.  Hypothetically for purposes of
> > discussion, for some reason the samba.org SMTP host occasionally
> > does either SMTP error code 45x tempfail or 45x hardfail of
> > subscriber
>                               ^^^   '55x'
> > copies of a Dng post addressed to you.

Rick, please stop name dropping and please stop, just stop.

I have no reason to believe the problem is at the Samba's email server,
very little gets stopped by it.

All I am asking is for some one (probably the person who gets the
bounce reports, if there are such things) to tell me when the mails
were bounced and why.

If you can do this Rick, then great, otherwise, please keep quite.

This happens on a regular basis and not just to me.

Rowland