:: Re: [DNG] firefox-esr: no sound aft…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: ghostlands
A: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
Cc: dng@lists.dyne.org
Temas antiguos: Re: [DNG] firefox-esr: no sound after dist-upgrade
Asunto: Re: [DNG] firefox-esr: no sound after dist-upgrade
I know this thread is three months old and the bugs with FF60 have been addressed, but I thought it might be useful to add that apulse is a fine working solution, especially for users averse (as I am) to PulseAudio.

The instructions at https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2018/09/msg00263.html are probably necessary for Firefox, and if you don't want to run whatever Mozilla-based browser with the command apulse *, you can run patchelf on the libxul.so in question with either --set-rpath /usr/lib/apulse libxul.so or --set-rpath /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/apulse libxul.so

gl