:: Re: [DNG] Devuan on a librem5
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Abrecht
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Devuan on a librem5
On 19/11/2018 02.01, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..you mirror straight off http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged/, or
> off http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/devuan/ and pull some amprolla
> style stunt?

I don't pull any amprolla like stunts, I just use apt-mirror.

I kind of mirror pkgmaster.devuan.org once per day, but using it's
tor/onion address (devuanfwojg73k6r.onion), which is kind of
unnecessary, but I didn't have a reason not do that either, so why not.

I'm currently mirroring ascii and beowulf, including the -updates,
- -security, -backports, and -proposed repos. I mirror the amd64, arm64,
armel and armhf architectures. The stuff I mirror is also accessible
at https://mirror.dpa.li/, but my Internet connection is sometimes a
bit unreliable, so I don't recommend using it.