:: Re: [DNG] Well, this is interesting
Top Pagina
Auteur: golinux
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Well, this is interesting
On 2018-10-30 02:48, Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> On 30/10/18 05:06, Taiidan@??? wrote:
>> I wouldn't consider this necessarily doom and gloom
>
> Some might say IBM "helped" derail the AU census... and more, but the
> AU
> gov't keeps giving them support after multiple alleged botch ups where
> they can /claim/ it to not be their fault. It may allegedly have a
> smell of corruption about it too, I just don't know.
>
> Just as I don't know what is in store for RHEL with IBM, but at least
> it
> has to be better than Ellison getting hold of the company.
>
> A.

This is funny. I have an account with Oracle in order to post to the VB
forum. I have never heard a peep from them until today when this
arrives to one of my inboxes:

Oracle Cloud Test Drive
https://www.oracle.com/a/ocom/docs/dc/sev100756302-na-us-ip-cre1-ie2a-ev.html

Obviously this has to have been planned in advance so not a specific
response to the HatRed deal. But interesting timing nonetheless. The
battle for the cloud is heating up . . .

Popcorn?

gl