:: Re: [DNG] How to get CERES
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Didier Kryn
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] How to get CERES
Le 28/10/2018 à 11:10, aitor_czr a écrit :

> I want to build an image based on ceres and focused to the development
> of runit. After beginning on the packaging stuff, i have a question
> for you, especially for Steve: do you want to break its dependency on
> the initscripts for testing purposes? Or only on a concrete package
> like sysvinit-utils (a part of it containing only killall5,
> fstab-decode and the init-d-script) or some other one?

    Interesting. What is this fstab-decode? I thought static
filesystems were mounted by the initscript mountall.sh . BTW, this kind
of action does not need monitoring; therefore it must be done prior to
invoking runit. Does it mean runit isn't enough, but some sysvinit rc
scripts are always necessary before it is launched? Or some replacement
is necessary for these scripts?

    Didier