:: [DNG] Is there a mistake in the pac…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor_czr
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: [DNG] Is there a mistake in the packaging of init-system-helpers on jessie?
Hi all,

I was trying to build new images of gnuinos jessie with a higher version
of linux-libre (4.9.103), but the live-sdk failed due to the
dependencies of init-system-helpers. The version of this package
-downloaded during the first stage of debootstrap in the live-sdk- is
actually breaking with sysvinit-utils (<2.88dsf-59.3) being the version
of sysvinit 2.88dsf-59.3 in jessie. I used a similar blend for the
live-sdk time ago and it worked with the same base packages. I've just
rebuilt init-system-helpers without any change in the sources, and the
generated package only breaks with systemd. So, i'll add this packaging
to my own repo of gnuinos built with amprolla as a temporary solution.

Cheers,

Aitor.