:: Re: [DNG] Speak now, or forever hol…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Nouveaux-sujets: Re: [DNG] Debian (and therefore Devuan) runit package needs a little help
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Speak now, or forever hold your peace
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 00:26:11 +0200
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> > > Steve, please work on Ceres, not ASCII.
> >
> >        *     *
> >         \ o /
> >          \|/
> >           |        C O O L
> >          / \  _
> >         /   \/
> >        /
> >       -

> > I'm glad you told me now, when I'm in the planning stage and have
> > only converted one runscript (ssh).
> >
> > What's the best way for me to get a Ceres qcow2 as to work on it in
> > a qemu VM?
> >

> Just wait for a few hours, since we are solving an issue with
> util-linux on ceres. Will keep you posted.

Am I now able to download the util-linux issue-solved ceres?

Where can I get a Ceres qcow2 as to work on it in a qemu VM?

I live in Florida, United States. What's my best download location?

Thx,

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2018 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz