:: [DNG] updatedb ignores PRUNEPATHS i…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Joel Roth
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] updatedb ignores PRUNEPATHS in updatedb.conf
Hi all,

updatedb has been around for so long, I'm sure it works
as advertised, but when I add the paths of my external
devices, they still get probed.

First I tried adding /mnt then the specific mount point /mnt/matte
but still gets searched.

Here is the entire config file.

PRUNE_BIND_MOUNTS="yes"
PRUNENAMES=".git .bzr .hg .svn"
PRUNEPATHS="/tmp /var/spool /media /var/lib/os-prober /var/lib/ceph /mnt/red /mnt/matte"
PRUNEFS="NFS nfs nfs4 rpc_pipefs afs binfmt_misc proc smbfs autofs iso9660 ncpfs coda devpts ftpfs devfs devtmpfs fuse.mfs shfs sysfs cifs lustre tmpfs usbfs udf fuse.glusterfs fuse.sshfs curlftpfs ceph fuse.ceph fuse.rozofs"

Any suggestions, pointers, etc. would be welcome.

--
Joel Roth