:: Re: [DNG] Devuan + remote desktop o…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Miroslav Skoric
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Devuan + remote desktop of Ubuntu = how?
On 10/23/18 1:45 PM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

>> Hendrik, both boxes came to the club installed with Window$, and I
>> have to keep them that way
>
> ..easy now, if these has lawful copies of Wintendo installed, you
> _can_ keep them that way. Now if these are the pirated ones you
> spoke about, any judge worth his salt will tell you you can _not_
> keep them that way, and clarify that wrath of law in your verdict.
>
> ..which is why I'm happy to see these 2 boxes came to the club and
> not to you, and that a judge might believe how hard it is to get
> the club membership to understand why they need to comply to the
> license terms under your laws.

Arnt, I am not a Wintendo lawyer, so I do not care. Those boxes are not
mine, and it's just my good will to introduce the elders with Linux.
Btw, it might be that at least one box came with legal Wintendo because
it shows HP sign and its system utils after booting in Wintendo, and the
hardware is HP too, so it was probably OEM pre-installed. The other one
was donated from the police junk-yard, and I remember that big Wintendo
boss himself visited Serbia 20 years ago to apparently donate licenses
for the ministries. In any case, neither the judges here would care much
about the laws. It's Serbia, freedom for all and everything :-)

Misko