:: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan mee…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jaromil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan developers internal list
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Oct. 17, 2018

thanks for the notes Plasma!

I synced a bit with Golinux on monday and commented on the event
announce that she is working on with Blinkdog on monday, but won't be
able to attend this meeting tonight unfortunately (I'm performing in
Vienna's Augarten tonighte, there is a livestream too linked somewhere
:^D http://www.thefutureofdemonstration.net/passion/e03/index.html)

I also am in sync with Katolaz regarding the excellent work being done
on the sysvinit package and in general stand in support of his course
of action. Congratulate everyone, cheers to Evilham whom I finally
have met in person in BCN last week. Sorry I'll miss you tonight!

ciao