:: Re: [DNG] Devuan + remote desktop o…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Devuan + remote desktop of Ubuntu = how?
On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 11:01:01PM +0200, Miroslav Skoric wrote:
> On 10/20/2018 02:42 PM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>

> > ..http://www.pclinuxos.com/ has a reputation for being the easiest
> > distro for your kinda newbie users. But it is not Devuan. ;o)
> >
> > ..https://www.qubes-os.org/ is also not Devuan, but an excellent way
> > to set up Devuan safely and securely in, er, these times.
> >

> Naah ... is this Devuan or anti-Devuan list? Of course I'll reinstall into
> Ubuntu or Debian (or whatever I used in the past) if Devuan does not perform
> what I asked for :-)

This is a list for people who like Devuan. That said, we realise that
Devuan may not be everyone's first choice. We would like people who
don't want Devuan to find a system that does appeal to them; therefore
we're OK with referring them elsewhere.

But we are of course happy to welcome those to whom Devuan does
appeal.

There are already Devuan derivatives. Even a Devuan lover may have
cause to one of those instead.

-- hendrik