:: Re: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jimmy Johnson
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Who remembers rootkit..
On 10/21/18 2:50 AM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 02:33:33 -0700, Jimmy wrote in message
> <d13cf32a-ac55-0878-c432-1c35e7fe3b43@???>:
>
>> On 10/21/18 2:16 AM, m712 wrote:
>>> Nobody can help you if you don't explain your point. The only thing
>>> we got so far is your conspiracy theory of rkhunter masking
>>> "false"-false-positives for systemd and an incoherent claim of the
>>> Linux kernel doing HTTP requests to somewhere.
>>
>> What makes your post helpful?
>
> ..to me, it helps ID you as a wannabe black flag systemd shill
> fishing with Fox "News" type "news" bait. Bye, felicia.

Thanks, never thought of using Fox News, here where I live Fox and CBS
are both the same station and location and I have them on twitter. But
I'm not a shill and I don't lie. By the way, I know what MS Troll is
but what's systemd shill?
--
Jimmy Johnson

Slackware64 Current - KDE 4.14.38 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda9
Registered Linux User #380263